Table of Contents
Cost to advertise
Our pricing is $150 plus GST per standard job posting, and all postings are for 6 months.
What are your payment methods that you accept?
- Visa or MasterCard and expiry date.
- We don’t use online payment, so you can speak and deal with a real person.
How long do I have to pay for my Job Posting?
- We require payment when you post your Job(s). We make it very easy for you to post with us. In return we ask for prompt payment so we can finalize things, and so you don’t have delays with your Job Postings.
- Although it’s rare, there has been the occasion where we did not receive payment for Job Postings. When this has happened, the account is disabled until payment is arranged. In the Tutorial section below, there is one showing what to do if you find your account deactivated. Of course, this will not happen if your Job Postings are paid.
When and how to reach us?
- Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time
- You can contact us by phone
If we are on the phone, or if it’s after hours, we respond to our phone messages, as soon as we can.
- You can email us or send a message via our contact form.
What time zone does my job run on and why would this matter?
- Central Standard Time.
What if I lose my password?
- You can go to Login and Reset Password
- Note: You must use the email address you created your account with
What if I still cannot reset my password?
- Contact us. You must provide your username, email address, and phone number used to create the account with. We’re pretty smart, but need this information to find your account.
Why do I not receive an email when I reset my password? What do I do?
- Go to your email’s spam folder or filter, and mark our email as safe or not spam.
- Remember, it’s going to the email the address your account was created with. So you must know, and use that email address.
Keeping your business info up-to-date.
- You should update your business information once logged in, especially your email address. You want your email address to be what you’ll use if you need to reset your password or cannot login.
- To do so, go to the Account page via the menu or click the button below.
- If you have already used an email address, you cannot use it again.
- Keep track of your username, password and email so you can login.
About My Job Posts
Will I be notified when my job is about to expire?
- Yes. You will be emailed 5 days before your Job is about to expire. Please be aware, this is an automated system. As such, you should still manage your jobs and be aware of their expiry date.
- You will need to ensure that emails from us do not go into your spam folder. That is beyond our control.
Can I pick how long my job runs for?
- No. All jobs run for 6 months.
- You will notice when you post your Job, it’s start date is the day you post, and it’s expiry date is 6 months. It cannot be edited.
- If you need to delete your Job after it runs a period of time, you may do that. See “How to delete a Job” in Tutorials.
I can’t find my job posting.
- To avoid this, when you post your Jobs, be sure to record the Ad ID and print copies for your records.
- If you can’t find your job, it’s going to be difficult for us to find it, unless you know your Ad ID or can provide information like date, title and etc.
What if I am advertising job postings for other businesses under my account?
- Create one account for your company. You can choose to not display your business name under your account settings. When you are posting jobs, the “Posted By” field lets you enter the name of the business advertising their Job. This means that your business name will never be displayed. The name of each company you post for will be displayed.
How do I create an account?
You can create an account by clicking the button below.
I can’t login?
You can reset your password by clicking the button below.
How do I hide my company name from being displayed?
Head over to the Account page by clicking the button below, and set the Display Business Name option to No.
When I log in, what does the menu look like?
Our menu now has a very simple, new look.
My account is deactivated. What should I do?
Have you contacted us for payment? Please Do. If your account was deactivated, let’s clear things up so we can get you up and running.
How do I post a job?
Head over to the Post a Job page by clicking the button below, and fill out all the required info.
How to paste plain text?
If your Description will not paste, the formatting needs to be plain text. To paste as plain text click in the blank space of the Description, then use the following keyboard combination: Ctrl + Shift + V
How do I manage, edit or delete my job(s)?
You can do all that from your job dashboard. Just hover over the job you wish to manage with your mouse cursor, and the options will appear.