Safe Unlimited Masonry is looking for Supervisor to join our team and excel in the field of construction in Ontario. We repair, restore, protect, and preserve masonry including brick, stone and concrete. Our company is built on a foundation of teamwork, high standards, and safety. Whether your project is historically sensitive or in need of small repairs, you can count on us to be your top service provider in masonry.
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $36.50/ hr for 40 hours per week
Location: Unit: 9-7150, Torbram Rd., Mississauga, On, L4T 3Z8
· Greet and make sure Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff
· Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
· Preparing the work schedule.
· Supervise workers & projects
· Read & understand blue prints and drawings
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
· Will have to ensure the safety of the employees and customers.
Qualification: Completion of Senior Secondary School
Experience: Having experience of at least 1 year.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; physically demanding; Standing for extended periods. Ability to supervise 3-4 people.
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.