Om Anjaneya Inc DBA Candy Crush Convenience Store requires Retail Store Supervisor (NOC: 6211) on a full-time, permanent basis to start asap in Mississauga, ON.
Candy Crush Convenience Store is one of the reputed and busy stores in Mississauga, ON. We stock a range of everyday items such as snack foods, confectionery, soft drinks, milk, dairy and Ice creams, lottery tickets, tobacco products, etc…
Salary: Between $18.50 – 20.00 CAD/ Hour (based on experience)
Hours: 35 to 40 hours / week
Work location: 2979 Unity Gate Unit #1B, Mississauga, L5L3E5, ON, Canada.
Education: High School
Experience: Minimum 1year Supervisory experience
Ability to Supervise: 3 -5 People
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Standing for extended periods
· Repetitive tasks
· Attention to Detail
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Organized, Reliability, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent oral communication, Client focus, Team player
Additional Skills: Hire and train or arrange for training of staff, Establish work schedules
Work Setting: Retail Store
· Prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
· Assign sales workers to duties.
· Authorize payments and the sales and returns of merchandise
· Resolve issues that arise such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
· Organize and maintain inventory.
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
Interested individuals email resume to email@example.com
Employment groups: Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.