Employer details: WILD WING
Location: 4141 Dixie Road, Unit 3, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, L4W 1V5
Salary: 17.00 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time, Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work site environment
· Establish methods to meet work schedules.
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
· Train staff in job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
· Ensure food service and quality control.
· Address customers’ complaints or concerns
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage
· Prepare and submit reports.
· Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
· Establish work schedules.
· 3-4 people
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Work under pressure
· Tight deadlines
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Bending, crouching, kneeling
· Physically demanding
· Attention to detail.
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Team player
Employment groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth