0984528 BC Ltd DBA Dominos Pizza Surrey, BC is looking for a full-time Restaurant Assistant Manager to join their team at their Domino’s Pizza store as soon as possible.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
• Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
• Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
• Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience are required.
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 103
9450 120 St Surrey BC
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
Contact by email only!! No phone call please, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.