M.C.Y.L Enterprises Inc (Domino’s Pizza) located in Tsawwassen (Delta) B.C, is looking for a full-time Restaurant Assistant Manager to join their Team as soon as possible.
· Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the pizza place.
· Determine services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
· Recruit staff and oversee staff training.
· Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
· Control inventory and monitor revenues.
· Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
· Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
· Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
· Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
· Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
· Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $25.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
# 103, 1315 56th Street
Delta B.C V4L 2A6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls please!! Kindly email your resume, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.