Sanja Pizza And Curry House Ltd. Surrey, BC is looking for two full-time Pizza Cooks to join their team at their King George location as soon as possible.
• Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders.
• Mixing ingredients, molding the dough, applying sauce and toppings, and preparing other foods such as stuffed bread or rolls.
• Bake a wide variety of pizza dough, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese – stuffed.
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers.
• Oversee kitchen operations.
• Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
• Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef.
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
• Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
• Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment.
• Set up and oversee buffets.
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
• Hire and train kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks
Completion of college or other program in cooking
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 232
7093 King George, Surrey BC
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by email only!! No phone call please, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.