Reddy Immigration Solutions Inc. located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent “Office Manager” to join their team as soon as possible.
Office Manager perform some or all the following duties:
· Develop the organizational procedures and systems for office personnel including billing and filing.
· Administer policies and procedures and imply changes as needed.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures.
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services.
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes.
· Assist in maintaining the office supplies and managing inventory control.
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
· May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
Completion of secondary school is required.
A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
Salary: $ 25.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 202 – 8338
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone call please!! Kindly email your resume, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.