Job description: Office Administrator
Balridge Building Solutions Inc. is a commercial and residential steel framing and drywall company based in Surrey, BC. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our team.
NOC Code: 1221 – Administrative officers
Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Wage Rate: $27.00 CAD Hourly
Work Location: Surrey, BC
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Start Date: As soon as possible
The Office Administrator will perform the following duties:
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment.
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- Establish work priorities and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance, and security services.
- Supporting sub-contractors on projects by updating reports, material circulation, and follow up on actionable items.
The qualifications that we are looking for are:
- Language: English
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- MS Office
Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Work under pressure, Attention to detail
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth, Veterans.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada. The employer will not consider your job application.
This is a full-time position. We would also consider hiring on a part-time basis for the right candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email or mail their resumes. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 200-7404 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC, V3W 1N6