Franchise Management Inc. (FMI) is one of the largest Franchise Operators in North America, owning and operating several stores of Pizza Hut among other fast-food stores such as KFC, Taco Bell, Panera Bread and Burger King across different provinces and states.
FMI National Inc. has embarked on a major expansion for their Pizza Hut restaurants in Ontario. The business address is 417, Connell Street Woodstock New Brunswick E7M 5G5. We are currently hiring a Restaurant General Manager at our Pizza Hut store at Welland in Ontario.
- Completion of high school education
- At least 1 year of Supervisory experience in the commercial food service or hospitality industry;
OR Any other relevant equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated organizational/time-management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent work ethic and demonstrates integrity
- Proven ability to plan and delegate
- Demonstrated ability to coach and train others
- Ability to calculate/analyze data
- Basic business, math and accounting skills
- Available to work on flexible shifts, nights and week-ends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organization skills and ability to multitask
- Language: English
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership in the restaurant – recognizing and motivating Shift leaders, Shift managers and team members; coaching and training the team in order to achieve operational excellence.
- Ensure restaurant team maintains the highest possible level of customer service.
- Assist Area Coach with establishing business initiatives.
- Control profit and loss by ensuring management team follows cash control/security procedures, maintains inventory, manages labour, reviews financial reports and takes action when appropriate.
- Involve management team in developing and communicating an action plan to achieve productivity targets (inventory control, labour costs, etc.) for individual restaurant.
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility and grounds meets corporate standards.
- Ensure adherence to Occupational Health and Safety Act, local health and safety codes and company safety/ security policies and procedures.
- Lead the process of recruiting and selecting qualified, high energy team members while ensuring use of approved systems and tools.
- Oversee all performance management initiatives and issues.
- Conduct all restaurant management and team member performance appraisals.
- Administer corrective action or terminations when appropriate.
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate and local marketing programs and new products/promotion rollouts.
- The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is part of the team, so working on the floor will be the main part of the job (kitchen while cooking products, packing area, cash and Drive-Thru). The RGM will be scheduled full shifts in the positions listed in that point.
- The RGM will be part of the cleaning team, as the whole team is responsible to maintain the restaurant including, including Management: equipment, walls, floors, counters, office, windows, doors, employees and guests washrooms and any other area of the store or outside of the store that needs cleaning. These tasks also include and are not limited to sweeping and mopping the floors, as well as doing the dishes.
$19.23 per hour
Terms of employment
Full-time and Permanent
Extended medical insurance and dental insurance after 6 months of probationary period
Location of work
905 Niagara Street, Unit 6, Welland ON L3C 1M4
How to apply
Email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com with the position/job title in the subject.