0984528 BC Ltd DBA Dominos Pizza Surrey, BC is looking for two full-time Food Service Supervisors to join their team at their Domino’s Pizza store as soon as possible.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Plan menus and determine related food and labour costs.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $22.50 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 103
9450 120 St Surrey BC, V3V 4B9
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by email only!! No phone call please, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.