Food Counter Attendant
HSP Bahia Enterprises Ltd. DBA Subway
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Full-Time, Permanent
Commencement: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and related support occupations (6711)
NOC Job Title: Food Counter Attendant
Experience: No experience is required (On job training will be provided)
Job Location: Unit 1-45575 Keith Wilson Rd.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
HSP Bahia Enterprises Ltd. DBA Subway is urgently hiring two Food Counter Attendants to join their team as soon as possible.
• Take customers’ orders.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use equipment to prepare food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food
• Serve customers at counters.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• May receive payment for food items purchased.
Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks
How to Apply: