Shasun Investments Corp. in Nova Scotia is looking for full time permanent Finance Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Monitor the day-to-day financial operations such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
· Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
· Prepare and interpret reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
· Review and analyse financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
· Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, managerial staff and clients in formal meetings.
· Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Advise on investment activities and assist with strategy planning.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
· Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
· Develop and manage financial systems/models
· Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
· A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, commerce or a related field is required.
· Several years of experience in accounting, auditing, budgeting, financial planning and analysis or other financial activities are required.
Salary: $47.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
848 Main Street
Sydney Mines Nova Scotia B1V 2L9
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please! Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.