Understanding, loving, energetic, caring and active caregiver needed for a septuagenarian (male) at their residence located at Brampton, ON, L6X 5H7
Job Title: Elderly Care Giver
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (High) school Graduate Certification
Experience: 7 to 12 months.
Wage: C$ 21.00/hour
Work Site Environment: Non-Smoking
Duties to perform
· Assist client with daily activities.
· Keeping full care of hygiene.
· Help in light physical activities, exercise and walking.
· Give medicines in time as prescribed by the doctor.
· Assume full responsibility for household in the absence of the employer.
· Prepare nutritious meals and special diets as prescribed by the doctor.
· May need to accompany for the doctor’s visit.
· Inform the employer if anything unusual is found in his behaviour or talks.
· May need to perform light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes, making beds and garbage removal.
Personal Suitability: Focused, Attentive, Reliable, Organized, Punctual, initiative and honest
Accommodation: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Interested candidates can send their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a full-time position for all job applicants including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.