H & I ENVIRONMENTAL GROUPS LTD. is looking for a Demolition Supervisor to join our team at their organization; located at 12618 113B Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3V 3P3
Position: Demolition Supervisor (NOC: 7302)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: 1 years to less than 2 years
Working Hours: 8 Hours per day or 40 hours per week (Full-Time), Permanent
Demolition Supervisor is expected to perform the following duties:
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate cranes
· Make sure work sites are cleaned and cleared of any hazardous materials prior to the beginning of a demolition project
· Brief crew members about how daily tasks need to be carried out
· Manage demolition budgets and track demolition costs
· Ensure that all machinery and tools are available to the crew and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance
· Perform inspections to ensure that the crew’s performance is up to the set standards
· Ensure all materials, supplies, tools and equipments are procured in a timely and efficient manner
· Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other project supervisors or managers
· Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity
· Monitor daily demolition procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed
· Ensure periodic maintenance and proper storage of demolition equipment and tools
Work Location: Various Places.
Personal Suitability: Flexible, Accurate, Team Player, Client Focus, Judgemental, Reliable, Organized.
How to apply: Interested candidates can apply online at: email@example.com