Kalmar Restaurant Ltd. located in Surrey, is looking for full-time permanent Cooks to join their team as soon as possible.
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
· Oversee kitchen operations
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· May set up and oversee buffets
· May clean kitchen and work area
· May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· May hire and train kitchen staff
· May specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking
Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
8076 King George Blvd
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No Phone Calls please!! Kindly email your resume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.