Masala Tree exemplifies an exclusive blend of traditional and radical renditions of Indian cuisine, which is rooted to the gravitas of the unique Indian spices, aromas and flavors. We are looking for cooks to join our restaurant.
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Salary: $18.00/ hour for 40 hours per week
Education: High School required
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years.
Location: 2714-141 St., SW, Edmonton, AB. T6W 3Y9
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes.
· Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
· Develop and plan menus and daily specials; determine the size of food portion.
· Estimate the food requirement and costs.
· Monitor and order supplies and equipment as per the menu planned.
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment.
· Ensure compliance with applicable health codes and regulations.
· Create prep lists of the kitchen crew.
· Maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality and appearance.
· Check the quality of ingredients.
· Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
· Monitor the kitchen helpers.
· May hire and train kitchen staff.
· Clean the kitchen area after food preparation and keep this at the proper assigned place.
· Ensure food cooked is as per the order placed.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at: email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.