Balridge Building Solutions Inc is a commercial and residential steel framing and drywall company based in surrey, BC. We are looking for a construction labourer or helper to join our team.
NOC: 7611 – Construction trades helpers and laborers
Job title: Construction Laborer
Job type: Full time/ Permanent
Hours: 40 hours per week
Wage rate: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Work location: Various locations in lower mainland, BC.
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Experience: Will train
- Language: English
- Ability to work with hand and power carpentry tools and other construction equipment
- Start date: Soon as possible
- Load and unload vehicles with supplies, equipment, and construction materials; move tools, equipment, and construction materials to and from work areas; remove rubble and other debris.
- Assist tradespersons such as steel and drywall framers in construction activities.
- Assemble and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades at construction sites.
- Using manual, power, and battery-operated tools, such as pry bar, skill saw, drills, portable router, hammer drill, levels, and other equipment.
- Mix, pour and spread materials.
- Clean and pile salvaged materials
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
Work Location Information
Flexibility; Reliability; Team player; Client focus
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
This is a full-time position. We would also consider hiring on part-time basis for right candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can email or mail their resumes. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 200-7404 King George Blvd, Surrey, BC, V3W 1N6