Gill Family residing in Calgary, Alberta, is looking for a caregiver to look after their two children aged 9 years and 11 years while they are at work.
Job Title: Child Care Giver
Position: Permanent, Full-Time 40 hours/ week.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Secondary (High) school Graduate Certification or equivalent experience
Experience: 7 to 12 months.
Wage: C$ 19/hour
Work Site Environment: Non-Smoking
Work Location: Employer’s home in Calgary, Alberta, T3J 0R7
· Supervise and take care of children in employer’s home
· Plan, prepare and serve meals for both the children and may perform other housekeeping duties.
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment at home.
· Discipline children according to the methods requested by the parents.
· Keep records of daily activities and health activities of both the children. E.g. Television watching time, online game time, social media usage time and for health and thing that cause allergy, their physical work as per their efficiency, their activeness and so on.
· Engage both the children with age-appropriate activities like reading, crafts and outings.
· Help them in their study and make sure that they spend specific time studying.
· Make sure that schoolwork is completed in time and revised on regular basis.
· Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents.
Personal Suitability: Focused, Attentive, Reliable, Organized, Punctual, initiative and honest
Accommodation: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
This is a full-time position for all job applicants including Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Students, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to: email@example.com
We thank everyone who applies for this job posting but those who are selected will be contacted through their emails.