Orchid Beauty Salon is looking for two full-time Beautician to join their team in Vancouver as soon as possible.
· Greet customers upon arrival
· Remove hair using permanent and temporary methods
· Give manicures and pedicures following clients’ preferences
· Recommend nail colors to match clients’ needs and personal style
· Provide guidelines to clients on how to take care of their skin
· Book appointments over the phone and serve walk-ins based on availability
· Maintain updated client records (e.g., contact details and treatments)
· Cross-sell therapies and beauty products, when relevant
· Make sure our working area is clean and equipment is sterilized at all times
· Keep track of levels of stock (e.g., lotions and nail polishes)
· Completion of high school is required,
· college or beauty school programs for cosmeticians, estheticians, manicurists and pedicurists is required.
· 2+ years of experience as a nail tech.
Salary: $18 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
#102 1638 E Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5N 1W1
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by email only!! No phone call please, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.